MyVTU has come up with an even easier and faster way of funding your wallet. We are aware that some people do not use ATM/Debit cards to fund their wallet and they prefer bank transfers. To make the funding smoother and faster, we have come up with the ‘automated bank transfer’ solution.
How is this done? Just follow these quick and easy steps :
- Go to the Wallet page and click on the Fund Wallet Button
- Click on Add a new debit card
- Click on Change Payment Method
- Choose the Pay with Bank Transfer option
- Transfer from your Bank App into the Account Number that shows on the page and click on the I have made the Bank Transfer Button
- Your wallet will be funded immediately your payment has been confirmed. It typically takes less than 4 minutes.
NB: Please, ensure that you transfer into the automated account number generated by this process. The account number may change from time to time but rest assured that it’s for MyVTU and your wallet will be automatically funded immediately your payment is confirmed.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 4.3 / 5. Vote count: 7
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!